The Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate management level core human resource knowledge and competencies.
The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles and practice in strategy and policy development in alignment with organisational strategic goals independent of geographical region, the credential complements local HR practice.
Through demonstrated knowledge, the SHRM-SCP credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organisation they serve.
Who Can Apply?
The SHRM-SCP exam is for HR professionals who:
- Have responsibility in developing strategies for organizational workforce
- Have authority within the HR function and provides strategic leadership
- Understand the business holistically and are able to judge HR initiatives within the organizational context
- Seek to strengthen the HR profession and gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience.
- Have at least four years of wide-ranging and complex HR experience without a Master’s degree or three years’ experience with a Master’s degree.
- 13% Leadership
- 18.5% Business
- 18.5% Interpersonal
- 17% People
- 17% Organisation
- 16% Workplace