The Society for Human Resource Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) is a globally relevant credential that is designed to validate professional level core human resource knowledge and competencies.
The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles and practice. Independent of geographical region, the credential complements local HR practice.
Through demonstrated knowledge, the SHRM-CP credential enhances the credibility of HR professionals and the organisation they serve.
Who Can Apply?
The SHRM-CP exam is for HR professionals whose role involves any of the following:
- Implementation of HR policies and strategies within the HR function
- Handling operational and administrative duties
- Serve as point of contact for staff and stakeholders within and outside the organisation
- Responsible for the delivery of HR services
- Has at least one year of professional-level work experience handling a wide range of general HR responsibilities.
- 13% Leadership
- 18.5% Business
- 18.5% Interpersonal
- 17% People
- 17% Organisation
- 16% Workplace