The SPHRiTM credential validates senior-level HR competency and mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy, policy development and service delivery in a single international setting, independent of geographic region.
Who Can Apply?
The SPHRiTM exam is for professionals who:
- Have responsibility in developing strategies for organizational workforce
- Have authority within the HR function and provides strategic leadership
- Understand the business holistically and are able to judge HR initiatives within the organisational context
- Seek to strengthen the HR profession and gain credibility through increasing HR knowledge and experience.
- Have at least five years of wide-ranging and complex HR experience with a minimum of two years at Management level, or four years’ experience with a Master’s degree.
- 31% Business Leadership
- 27% Talent Development & Management
- 24% HR Service Delivery
- 18% Measurement & Analytics