The PHRiTM credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles independent of geographic region.
Who Can Apply?
The PHRiTM exam is for professionals who:
- Implement HR policies and strategies within the HR function
- Handle operational and administrative HR duties
- Serve as point of contact for staff and stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Are responsible for the delivery of HR services
- Have at least two years of professional-level work experience handling a wide range of general HR responsibilities, or one year experience plus a Master’s degree
- 19% Talent Acquisition
- 19% HR Administration & Shared Services
- 19% Talent Management & Development
- 17% Compensation, Benefits & Work Experience
- 16% Employee Relations & Risk Management
- 10% HR Information Management