The GPHR® demonstrates expertise of multinational HR responsibilities, including strategies of globalization, and development of HR policies and initiatives that support organisational global growth.
Who Can Apply?
The GPHR(R) exam is for professionals who:
- Implement HR policies and strategies cross border
- Handle operational and administrative duties in multiple countries
- Serve as points of contact for staff and stakeholders within and outside the organisation cross border
- Are responsible for cross border delivery of HR services
- Have at least three years of professional-level work experience, with a minimum of two years in a multinational environment.
- 25% Strategic HR Management
- 22% Talent & Organisational Development
- 21% Global Talent Acquisition & Mobility
- 15% Workforce Relations & Risk Management